Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hold on tight, here we go !!

Welcome to my blog. Hopefully this will be the first of many posts, thankyou for stopping by. I hope to share aspects of my life with you and let you know what I am up to as far as my craft goes. I am not a prolific crafter more a sporadic crafter when the mood and the inspiration hit me and time is available. I admire more those people who work full time and then find time to craft into the night.
I haven't been to Uni or studied fine arts, but if something takes my fancy, I like to have a go and see what eventuates. I am actually starting a part time course at Tafe this week and it is called Visual Art and Contemporary Craft. It sounds like everything I am interested in rolled into one course - screen printing, painting, fiber art etc. etc. It will be very exciting to see what comes out of it. It runs till November, just one day per week, so fingers crossed I learn lots and get to "play".
It rained lightly for most of today, probably only 5 or 6 mls in total but it was lovely to hear it on the roof, see it falling outside, to walk in it and when I finished work I went into town, sat outside my favourite coffee shop with a coffee and a yummy chokky biscuit and watch it fall . The oak trees lining the street were dripping wet and the water was trickling down the deep, stone lined gutters, a sight we don't see often enough. Autumn is one of my favourite seasons and grey ,gloomy, wet days are some of my favourites as well.
Once I get this Blog up and running and all the hiccups ironed out, I hope to get into a bit of craft and show you what I do, so please come back and visit me soon.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's busy isn't it?......thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I love hearing from you and will reply via email unless you are set up as a
'no reply blog'
in which case I will reply here on the comments page...♥

Thankyou xx