Monday, March 30, 2009

Photos at Last!!


A little eggy goodness I created on Saturday amongst other things. I love eggs and get plenty of beautiful eggs from my "girls"and I think that you can never have enough cute egg cosies. I love the polka dot fabric, it's a deep red and I think it has a vintage feel to it. There is writing on the other side, I embroidered it with my machine and it say "Buttery Toast Soldiers for dipping"
unfortunately, I can't load that picture for some reason




Like they say "Birds of a feather flock together"





I recently attended the Melbourne Stitches and Craft Show and and did a workshop with lovely sisters Rosalie Quinlan and Melanie Hurlston from "Melly and Me". They make wonderful softies and ran a workshop on their messenger birdies, mine is pictured above. The birdies sit in a nest made of chrocheted strips of fabric, but we ran out of time. The girls also gave a half hour talk on making softies in which I picked up some very simple but very useful tips and have been putting them into practice with great success. These birdies are addictive and I have made a friend (see first picture, we are having technical difficulties, please bare with us!) now there are two on my cabinet and very soon there will be a small flock of them!!


I had other photos to add but we are having problems as this is new to all of us , but I would like to say a big thankyou to Mr G. and No1 son for their time and help and I can see that I will have to learn pretty quickly how to do all this as I need to add photos as I don't have enough witty repartee to keep people coming back time and again.

If anyone out there has any hints or tips on successfully adding photos to your blog I certainly would appreciate them.
Until next time.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's busy isn't it?......thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I love hearing from you and will reply via email unless you are set up as a
'no reply blog'
in which case I will reply here on the comments page...♥

Thankyou xx